- Depression, anxiety and other mental health difficulties.
- Relationship problems.
- Work Stress.
- Sexual, physical and emotional abuse.
- Sleep difficulties & chronic insomnia.
- Adjusting to life transitions or major changes – e.g. divorce, bereavement, chronic illness.
- Self-harm and compulsive behaviour.
- Dissociative experiences.
- Inner critical voices.
- Confusion over identity and sense of self.
- Experiences of aloneness, loneliness and solitude.
- Voice hearing, visions and similar sensory experiences.
- Living as a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP).
Two Steps Chip Shop, 249 Sharrow Vale Rd, Sheffield, England S11 8ZH, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
- Offers Face-to-Face Appointments
- No Mask Mandates
- Respects Medical Privacy
- Welcoming of Unvaccinated Clients
- Remote Appointments Available